The teenage years are some of the hardest and most confusing times in a young person’s life. They’re filled with new and scary experiences, puberty wreaks havoc both physically and emotionally, friendships are made and broken in a day – Life. Is. Hard! Often, this turmoil builds inside until it explodes outward in angeror tears and even detachment. These kids are lost, and sometimes parental guidance isn’t enough to steer them back on track.
Our newest venture, Teen’s Corner, will provide several different avenues where teenagers can learn about healthy relationships, vent their frustrations, and share their successes all in a nurturing, anonymous, and safe environment.
- Teen’s Forum – peer to peer conversations carefully monitored for any profanity, bullying, or any type of abuse.
- Educational Videos – animated videos showing healthy conversations and relationships between peers, parents, and authority figures.
- Positive Stories – a message board where teens can post their physical and emotional success stories in dealing with everyday life (all articles will be anonymous and thoroughly reviewed before posting).
- Learn about healthy eating habits.
- Teen oriented exercise videos