Very Lemony Chicken
Bursting with lemon flavor and lower in saturated fat and cholesterol.
PREP TIME :
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (4 pieces)
- ½ C fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ C fresh sliced lemon peel
- 3 tsp chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried oregano)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ¼ tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- Place chicken in a 13×9×2-inch glass baking dish.
- Mix lemon juice, vinegar, lemon peel, oregano, and onion. Pour over chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325 °F. Sprinkle the marinated chicken with salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 30 minutes more or until done.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 154, Total fat 5 g, Saturated fat 2 g, Cholesterol 63 mg, Sodium 202 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.