Autumn Apple Salad
A sweet, tart, crunchy side dish that is perfect served with fall meals or as a snack.
PREP TIME :
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup blanched slivered almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped dried cherries
- 1 (8 ounce) container of vanilla low-fat Yogurt or Greek Yogurt
- In a medium bowl, stir together until all is coated with yogurt and serve.
Nutrition (per serving):
202 calories, 17 g protein, 11 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 12 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 500 mg sodium