The Best Homemade Blueberry Muesli
Here’s a great recipe for those who loves to eat breakfast at home!
PREP TIME :
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1½ cups vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup toasted almond slivers
- ½ cup fresh blueberries, plus more for topping
- Combine the banana and ½ cup vanilla almond milk in a blender and purée until thick.
- Pour into a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Whisk together until combined and cover. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, divide into three bowls and top with additional blueberries and drizzle with maple syrup, if desired.
Nutrition (per serving):
Total Fat 15 g 23%
Saturated Fat 2 g 10%
Sodium 92 mg 4%
Potassium 542 mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 46 g 15%
Dietary Fiber 8 g 32%
Sugars 17 g
Protein 11 g 22%