Alaska Salmon Salad
Easy, quick, and tasty—Plus, fresh salmon is naturally low in sodium.
PREP TIME :
- 1 fillet (14 oz) salmon
- ⅓ C chopped green onion
- ⅓ C chopped celery
- ⅓ C nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Bake fresh, unsalted salmon (until it flakes easily with a fork in the thickest part). Flake, place in a bowl, and chill.
- After salmon has chilled, stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Serve as a side dish or salad, or spread on pilot bread or unsalted crackers.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 105, Total fat 4 g, Saturated fat 1 g, Cholesterol 37 mg, Sodium 47 mg, Calcium 43 mg, Iron 1 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.