Broiled Tilapia with Mustard and Yogurt Sauce
Fish makes for a light dinner with plenty of protein. The trick to giving this mild fish flavor is pairing it with the right sauce.
PREP TIME :
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (6-oz.) tilapia fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup 2% Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped (green onions can be substituted)
- Turn on broiler. Spray baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of fillets. Gently brush to coat well. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange fillets in baking dish. Do not overlap. Broil until fish flakes easily, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- In small bowl combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and chives. Whisk to combine well.
- Transfer fillets to serving dish. Drizzle with sauce and serve.
Nutrition (per serving):
200 calories, 6 g total fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 g carbohydrate,
34 g protein 0 g dietary fiber, 169 mg sodium.