Celery With Cream Cheese Mousse
This delicious and light snack will please the young . . . and young at heart
PREP TIME :
- ¼ C low-fat whipped cream cheese
- ¼ C fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp scallions (green onions), rinsed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 celery sticks, rinsed, with ends cut off
- 1 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, scallions, lemon juice, and pepper. Mix well with wooden spoon.
- Spread mixture evenly down the middle of each celery stick.
- Cut each stick into 5 pieces. Top with chopped walnuts, and serve.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 35, Total fat 2 g, Saturated fat 1 g, Cholesterol 4 mg, Sodium 58 mg, Total fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, Carbohydrates 3 g, Potassium 131 mg, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.