Fresh Cabbage and Tomato Salad
Tempt your children to eat more vegetables with this refreshing, tasty salad.
PREP TIME :
- 1 small head cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 C sliced radishes
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar (or lemon juice)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, mix together the cabbage, tomatoes, and radishes.
- In another bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients, and pour over the vegetables. Toss to mix.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 41, Total fat 1 g, Saturated fat 0 , Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 88 mg, Total fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g, Carbohydrates 7 g, Potassium 331 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.