Ham Egg & Cheese Roll-Ups
Who needs a tortilla when you have ham?
PREP TIME :
- 10 large eggs
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. chopped tomatoes
- 20 slices ham
- Heat broiler. In a large bowl, crack eggs. Whisk together with garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and scramble, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in cheddar until melted, then stir in baby spinach and tomatoes until combined.
- On a cutting board, place two slices of ham. Top with a big spoonful of scrambled eggs and roll up. Repeat with remaining ham and scrambled eggs.
- Place roll-ups in a shallow baking dish and broil until ham is crispy, 5 minutes.
Nutrition (per serving):
410 calories, 38 g protein, 6 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 26 g fat, 13 g saturated fat, 1620 mg sodium