Maple Cayenne Pecans
Having healthy snacks on hand can help fight hunger throughout the workday. This easy, portable mix is quick to make and lasts all week.
PREP TIME :
- 1 tsp coconut oil (or other oil, like olive or walnut oil)
- 1 cup raw pecan halves
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt (or regular salt)
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease pan lightly with oil. In a medium bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Spread pecans evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven and transfer to a platter or plate, allowing the pecans to cool fully for 30 minutes before eating.
Nutrition (per serving):
194 calories, 19 g fat (1 saturated), 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 146 mg sodium, 2 g protein