Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfait
This nutritious treat will add color and joy to your celebrations.
PREP TIME :
- 4 C fat-free, no-sugar-added vanilla yogurt
- 2 large bananas, sliced (about 2 C)
- 2 C fresh strawberries, sliced (or use thawed frozen fruit)
- 2 C crumbled graham crackers
- ½ C fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- 4 8-oz wine or parfait glasses
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of yogurt into the bottom of each 8-ounce wine or parfait glass. Top the yogurt with 1 tablespoon sliced bananas, 1 tablespoon sliced strawberries, and ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs.
- Repeat the yogurt, banana, strawberry, and graham cracker layers.
- Top with a rounded tablespoon of fat-free whipped topping, if desired.
- Serve the parfait immediately, or cover each glass with plastic wrap and chill for up to 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 179, Total fat 2 g, Saturated fat 1 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Total fiber 2 g, Protein 6 g, Carbohydrates 36 g, Potassium 438 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.