Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
Baked potatoes stuffed with seasoned, low-fat cottage cheese are a lavish low- fat, low-cholesterol, low-sodium treat.
PREP TIME :
1 HOUR 30 MINS
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- ¾ C low-fat (1 percent) cottage cheese
- ¼ C low-fat (1 percent) milk
- 2 Tbsp soft margarine
- 1 tsp dill weed
- ¾ tsp herb seasoning
- 4-6 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- Prick potatoes with fork. Bake at 425° F for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
- Remove from oven; cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out each potato leaving about ½ inch of pulp inside shell. Mash pulp in large bowl.
- Mix in by hand remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese. Spoon mixture into shells.
- Sprinkle top with ¼ tsp parmesan cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and return to oven. Bake 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 113, Total fat 3 g, Saturated fat 0 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 136 mg.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.