Your family will love this tasty vegetable side dish!
PREP TIME :
1 0 MINS
- 3 C zucchini chunks
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ½ C chopped mushroom
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ C (2 oz) low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place all ingredients except the cheese in a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish.
- Microwave on high for 7 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are fork tender.
- Add the cheese, and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 52, Total fat 1 g, Saturated fat 0 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Sodium 93 mg, Total fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, Carbohydrates 6 g, Calcium 79 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.