Baked Tilapia With Tomatoes
This dish is easy to prepare, low in calories, and economical.
PREP TIME :
- Cooking spray
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp thyme
- ¼ C pitted black olives, diced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ C red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Parsley and lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange fillets in the baking dish. The dish should be large enough so the fillets do not overlap.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except parsley and lemon wedges, in a bowl.
- Spoon the tomato mixture evenly over the fillets.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with parsley and a lemon wedge, and serve.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 265, Total fat 16 g, Saturated fat 2 g, Cholesterol 58 mg, Sodium 172 mg, Total fiber 3 g, Protein 22 g, Carbohydrates 9 g, Potassium 635 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.