Mango Carrot Ginger Smoothie
This smoothie is packed with vitamin C, vitamin A, and carotenoid compounds found in yellow-orange fruits and vegetables, which are linked to disease protection.
PREP TIME :
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced into chunks
- 1/2 orange, peeled, quartered
- 1 large carrot, sliced into large chunks
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk, plain
- 1 (1-inch) piece, peeled fresh ginger
- 6 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in container of a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Enjoy!
Nutrition (per serving):
200 calories, 4 g total fat (0 g. saturated fat), 36 g carbohydrate, 7 g protein, 4 g dietary fiber, 120 mg sodium.