New Potato Salad
Summer barbecues and picnics aren’t complete without a tasty potato salad!
PREP TIME :
- 16 small new potatoes (5 C)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ C chopped green onions
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dill weed
- Thoroughly clean potatoes with a vegetable brush and water.
- Boil potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, and cool potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and mix with olive oil, onions, and spices.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 196, Total fat 6 g, Saturated fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 17 mg, Total fiber 4 g, Protein 4 g, Carbohydrates 34 g, Potassium 861 mg, Calcium 31 mg, Magnesium 46 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.