Rainbow Fruit Salad
Makes a great side dish or dessert!
PREP TIME :
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 2 C fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 C fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 C seedless grapes
- 2 nectarines, peeled and sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
For honey orange sauce:
- ⅓ C unsweetened orange juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ Tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp ground ginger Dash nutmeg
- Mix the fruit together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the honey orange sauce and mix well.
- Just before serving, pour the honey orange sauce over the fruit.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 96, Total fat 1 g, Saturated fat 0 less than 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 4 mg.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.