Southwestern Beef Roll Ups
This tasty snack is simple to make and a good source of protein.
PREP TIME :
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas (6½ inch)
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
- 4 oz low-sodium deli roast beef
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lime juice (about ½ fresh lime)
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- Combine ingredients for the spread. Mix well
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of spread on each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with one lettuce leaf and 1 ounce roast beef (about two slices).
- Fold sides in, and roll.
- Serve with a side of Tangy Salsa.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 190, Total fat 5 g, Saturated fat 0 g, Cholesterol 21 mg, Sodium 302 mg, Total fiber 2 g, Protein 11 g, Carbohydrates 23 g, Potassium 36 mg, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 7%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.