This fun-to-make snack will become a family favorite.
PREP TIME :
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp deli mustard
- ½ C cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- ¼ C jarred roasted red peppers
- 2 oz low-sodium deli turkey breast
- Remove the crusts from the bread and flatten each slice with a rolling pin.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Spread about ½ tablespoon on each bread slice.
- Arrange cucumbers and red peppers evenly on each slice of bread, and top with ½ ounce turkey.
- Roll each slice into a log, and cut each log into four pieces with a sharp knife. Serve immediately, or refrigerate logs until ready to serve (cut prior to serving).
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 106, Total fat 2 g, Saturated fat 0 g, Cholesterol 11 mg, Sodium 275 mg, Total fiber 2 g, Protein 7 g, Carbohydrates 12 g, Potassium 25 mg, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.