Stir Fried Beef and Potatoes
Vinegar and garlic give this easy-to-make dish its tasty zip.
PREP TIME :
- 1½ lb lean sirloin steak
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 3 C boiled potatoes, diced
- Trim fat from steak and cut it into small, thin pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté garlic until garlic is golden.
- Add steak, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes, stirring beef until brown.
- Add onion and tomato. Cook until onion is transparent.
- Serve with boiled potatoes.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 274, Total fat 5 g, Saturated fat 1 g, Cholesterol 56 g, Sodium 96 mg, Total fiber 3 g, Protein 24 g, Carbohydrates 33 g, Potassium 878 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.