Enjoy a healthier version of an old dinner favorite.
PREP TIME :
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- ½ C regular oats, dry
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp onion, dehydrated, or 1 small onion, minced
- ¼ C ketchup
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in loaf pan for 25 minutes (to a minimum internal temperature of 165 °F).
- Cut into five slices and serve.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 197, Total fat 7 g, Saturated fat 2 g, Cholesterol 103 mg, Sodium 218 mg, Total fiber 2 g, Protein 23 g, Carbohydrates 11 g, Potassium 268 mg, Calcium 24 mg, Magnesium 33 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.