Spicy Baked Fish
Quick, easy, and delicious!
PREP TIME :
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb salmon (or other fish) fillet
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt-free spicy seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Rinse fish and pat dry. Place in the casserole dish.
- Mix oil and seasoning, and drizzle over fish.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Cut into 4 pieces. Serve with rice.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 192, Total fat 11 g, Saturated fat 2 g, Cholesterol 63 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Total fiber 0 g, Protein 23 g, Carbohydrates 1 g, Potassium 560 mg, Calcium 18 mg, Magnesium 34 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.